Use the following link to get the replica set name of the MongoDB cluster. Finding the replica set name of a MongoDB cluster
- Download and install the latest version of MongoDB compass client.
- In the New Connection page, select fill in connection fields individually.
- Hostname - Sidecar endpoint, Port - Sidecar port.
- Authentication - LDAP and Key in the Username and Password.
- Click More Options and fill in the replica set name and keep the SSL and SSH Tunnel to None.
This should help you to connect with the MongoDB cluster via Cyral Sidecar. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to reach firstname.lastname@example.org